shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Brag Book Page Exchange-Alfenner's Grunge Prince Kit

1. WOW Holly has her work cut out for her with this exchange! The kit was really awesome to work with and made beautiful 4x6 QPs.

Hope everyone has emailed links or zips of the original hi-res files to Holly. I am new to this and only managed to get one QP done but learned alot along the way. Looking forward to receiving the links so I can get started making some super bragbooks. I'm sure it will take Holly some time to compile them all so I will be patient :) Thanks to everyone for sharing.

2. Hi, I know I am late, had a computer crash. Technician just left...this is the first place I have come...still have not cleared inbox this was more important lol....anyway here is my contribution...I know I was too late to particiapate but if anyone would like this one to add to their collection just let me know and I'll give you a link.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=13389

I'm awaiting a set of files from the last person then will be sending out the link. Amy will follow up with the CD template set :)!!!!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

4. woo hoo!!! i'm so excited! :)
    Monica- newbie digiscrapper my GDS gallery

5. Thanks so much for including me in the exchange, even though I was late. Greatly appreciated and I can't wait for our goodies!!

6. can't wait

Thanks for your msg, Holly ... can't wait to receive the Grunge Prince Kit Brag Book kit + CD template set ... thanks again !

7. Quote Originally Posted by phfphd View Post
    Just downloaded and looked at our work....amazing.

I have a question........Is there any reason we can't print these (with photos) at 8X10 ??

I'm gonna try it but if anyone knows, please let me know.
    Thanks.
    I don't know about the quality of the image at 10X8. If I remember correctly you end up with blank stips along the top and bottom because the proportions are different. In the past, I have just used that as extra journaling space.
    - Diamond
    My Gallery
    My Blog

8. Thanks for uploading all the pages for us!! These will be great for my ds. He is only 9 weeks old so can't stop taking pics of him at the moment. This was great fun!! I am off the check out the new exchange.

9. Have the links been posted yet?

Have the links been posted yet for the Grunge Prince Brag Book QP exchange? How are we notified? This is my first ever participation in an exchange and not sure how things work. I have not received any type of notification yet. Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

10. Has anyone heard from Amy with a link to the CD templates? Just wondering if I missed them somehow.