shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Brag Book Page Exchange-Alfenner's Grunge Prince Kit

Oh you did awesome Jody! FYI, we do have tutorials on templates on the menu at the top of our pages under Resources :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Quote Originally Posted by linds_lim View Post
    I just uploaded 2 QPs which I created using Grunge Prince by A Fenner. Hope they're OK !

Thanks.
    You did great!

Wow - have you counted? 28 quickpages so far! I'm so excited - it will be so much fun filling them with pictures!

4. I'll join in on this, I love brag books

5. Re: Tutorials on templates

Thanks HollyS I have printed out the tutorials. I really need to learn how to do all the little things in templates. I have purchased the brag book templates and there are little stars and embelishments etc that I have to figure out how to fill with a paper - not just a color. I know how to add a background and some things but lots to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Jody2 View Post
    Thanks HollyS I have printed out the tutorials. I really need to learn how to do all the little things in templates. I have purchased the brag book templates and there are little stars and embelishments etc that I have to figure out how to fill with a paper - not just a color. I know how to add a background and some things but lots to learn.
    Hi, I'll give you a quick hint. First have the template open in your software and also the paper(s) you want to use in your template. The star you want to add a paper to should be a separate layer in the template but it may be part of a layer with lots of stars etc. Click that layer. Then drag the paper you want to add to the template. It will add a new layer right on top of the layer with the stars and fill up the enter 12x12 with the paper. That's ok, because you can you then use your clipping mask (in photoshop elements it's CTRL+G) and it will clip the paper to match the layer beneath the paper which in this case is your star(s).

7. Okay, I would like to join. I will be posting my pages in a minute! Thanks so much.

~Michele

Talking

You gals are totally rocking this!!!! This will be the best brag book ever!!!
    AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner