shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Brag Book Page Exchange-Alfenner's Grunge Prince Kit

1. I plan to play this one too. One question though - at the beginning of the info it says we can create 1-3 layouts but later in further instructions it says no more than 2 layouts.

So, what is the rule can we do 3 layouts or are we restricted to 2 layouts? I see some have posted 3 LOs already.

Quote Originally Posted by Jody2 View Post
    I plan to play this one too. One question though - at the beginning of the info it says we can create 1-3 layouts but later in further instructions it says no more than 2 layouts.

So, what is the rule can we do 3 layouts or are we restricted to 2 layouts? I see some have posted 3 LOs already.

Hi Jody! You can make 3 -- I think Holly just copied and pasted the guidelines from the regular qp exchange and forgot to change it, hehe.........

Can't wait to see your pages!!!
    AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner

Last edited by griest; 10-07-2007 at 04:34 PM.

5. I will do some, too!!!

7. OH this book is gonna ROCK!!! Wonderful pages everybody!!!!

Sign me up!

Wow, I was just checking out the gallery and there are some great pages already!! I've never done a brag book before, but I might have to get in on this!