shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Did You Know??

Did You Know??

The store has a great feature where you can write a review for your favorite products! When you view a product in the store, underneath the product description, there is a button that says "write a review." You have the option of giving the kit a 'star' rating as well as leaving your thoughts.

I'll be browsing through the store looking for comments from community members to feature in the new products section of the newsletters. Let the designers know what you love about their stuff!

(If you'd like to be quoted in the newsletter, PM me so I'll be sure not to miss your review!)

Thanks!!

I didn't know this Erin...thank you so very much for the info. And you are doing a MARVELOUS job with the newsletter too.

I agree, your newsletters kick some serious booty! I'll go leave some comments in the store ... what a cool feature!

4. Aw great idea Erin...thanks! And yes, we are lucky to have you as Newsletter Editor.....they have been absolutely marvelous my dear!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Thanks for your reviews, ladies!!

Awesome job on the newsletter Erin - even if I forget to give you information! ha ha

And NO, I didn't know you could do a review - great feature! thanks for info!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

8. This is a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Erin for bringing that to our attention, never noticed that before. Will have to use that from now on.
    I agree with everyone else you are doing a fantastic job on the newsletter.
    Elaine My Blog
    \