shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Designer News!!

1. Big Designer News!!

We have a Wonderful new Designer here at GDS!!

Please extend a warm welcome to Alice Naylor ~Better known as Okblues~ to our Designer Team! We are so excited that she has found her home here with us. I think you all will agree, she brings with her many beautiful new products for us to scrap with!!

All of her products are on sale at a special introductory price of 35% off through November 15th!!

Here is her Beautiful Autumn Slendor Page Kit

And Check out her Gorgeous Forever In Blue Jeans Page Kit

There are even more in the store, as well as a few freebie goodies as well!!

Welcome Alice from all of us here at GDS!!

A big thank you to Debra and Holly for all their hard work getting my creations in the store. I'm sure it will go much smoother in the future. And another big thank you to Phoenix for giving me the encouragement to contact Debra and Holly to start with.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

*clap clap clap!!* Woooo hooooo... I'm so glad I found you too!! I look forward to all the goodies you make!! They are awesome!! Welcome Alice

Hugs
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

Awesome news!!! Am off to look in the store now!!

Thank you Joy!
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Congrats agen!!!! I look forward to seeing your work. :)

Welcome! You have some beutiful kits!
    Melissa

Designer at Divine Digital and digital-scrapbooking.org

8. Congratulations to GDS, and to the lovely Alice who makes such fabulous things!
    Ila

Spending time is inevitable.
    You're going to spend your time doing something.
    It might as well be something you want to do.
    ~ Peter McWilliams

Yeay Alice, great to have you here designing. Love all the love you leave in the gallery already :)

Thanks for the welcome! I have more designs in progress, so keep your eyes open.
    Alice