shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just didn't want you

Unhappy Just didn't want you

you to all think I disappeared from the face of the earth!!! I'm in the hospital right now, and probably will be for a couple of weeks. I just wanted to especially let those people that I'm on their design teams know that I didn't skip town or anything, and that I still want to be on your teams...it will just taake a few weeks before I can do anything again... I miss you all and don't have to much fun without me!!

awwwww Steph - I am thinking of you, and sending you loads of love and best wishes. I really hope you are better very soon :)

3. Steph, hang in there and take it easy. Get better soon and know that we are all thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery...
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Hope you get better soon.

Get better soon Steph!!! We need to have a visit before the snow starts to really fly
    ~Wendy~

Hope you feel better soon Steph

I hope you get better soon Steph. Thanks for letting us know hun Hugssss
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

Steph, take it easy, do as you are told!! Rest lots and come back when you can. We aren't going anywhere. Love and miss you tons, Gill.

9. Steph, so sorry you're in the hospital... I hope you are all better soon and we'll be here just saying prayers and sending our well wishes until you return! Hugs!

Take care - hope you feel better soon!!

Jennifer