shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Check out this new thread... :)

Thanks for the great suggestions everyone... keep em coming, I'm excited about doing the kinds of kits you all are looking for!

I'm working on a football one and also a soccer one too!

Quote Originally Posted by Pahina722 View Post
    Does anyone here design brushes? I love playing with them. Examples would be Rhonna Farrer's swirls and flourishes as well as doodly types. Also paper templates--grungy, fantasy, etc.
    HI Paige,

Yes, I have on my list to include brushes in my next "girly" kit. Maybe I'll take you up on the suggestion of a full brush set instead :)

Have you gotten a chance to check out the overlays in the store? The overlays work the same way and there's a good mix in there to take a look at :)

3. Unicorns!! I would love to see a Unicorn kit! My grand daughter and I both collect them.

I know a few folks (make that a whole forum) that would love anything with an Asian theme...

I love ribbons that are longer then 3600 so I can angle them on the pages...some kits lately have that..thanks!

Really love overlays....for photos and pages...and I LOVE a doodles and swirls..they can be used for so many things.

Love metalic elements.

Love stitching to 'sew' me papers together ...

and a big favor.. if your kit had buttons or tags in it, can you give us something to hang it on or stitches to 'sew' the button down :)

I"m sure I can come up with some more :) thanks for asking!
    Anita
    mom to Katie and Lizzie

I've got a boys kit almost finished. It too is cars. Looks like you'll have several to choose from. I will be doing different boy kits too since I have all boys! The ideas have been great so far..

Hugs,
    Theresa

oh, and I love girl kits (the boy stuff is cute too but we are in princess overload at our house..even the dogs are female :)....

I love vibrant colors...usually nothing too dark...love pink and brown together...pink and greeen ....heck, pink and pink :) love lacey textures..florals... ....

I also love soft muted colors too..I just love color!
    Anita
    mom to Katie and Lizzie

I've been looking for college kits.
    Like Virginia Tech, or Maryland U.
    VA Tech's colors are maroon and orange.
    Yeh, I know yuk! lol and their mascot is a male turkey. A Hokie!

Oh my dgs loves trains! couldn't be because I'm 100 yards from the train track, ya think??
    Can you all make kits with name brands like cinderella, Cars, Shrek?

Heck, if we're voting for team colors, I need some FSU (garnet and gold) and Florida (blue and orange)--yes, my husband's family is schizophrenic. And I second the request for really long ribbons. I like to angle them as well and can only do so on the edges if they're a traditional 3600, or stretch them out, which can distort them.
    Paige

GO NOLES! Sorry had to throw that in Paige!!!!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

That's okay, Holly! Hubby is still all excited from his guys' weekend with all his frat buddies at the FSU/Colorado game. Yes, they all flew out there and got to hang out for three days.
    Paige