shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Check out this new thread... :)

I also just love the brown / vibrant green theme... - I simply love kits with lots of brown in it combined with some vibrant greens, oranges and reds.

Girly kits are great, but there is no girl around here and none to come...

What I also just love are glittery elements like paint splotches and brushstrokes and stuff like that. Those go great with boys and girls, if the colors are right.

And I love to use wordart on my layouts (I'm not that big into journaling...). We could even have a contest with themes to create wordarts...? I love to play with them, even though I'm not that good in it...

Would love to see a kit with baby spoons and plates. Some thing to show how messy a baby can be while eating. A cup on it side with milk leaking out. Not real good at explaining but hope you get the idea.

Photo taken 17 December 2007

These are all such great ideas! Thanks and keep em coming!!

Quote Originally Posted by Antje View Post
    I also just love the brown / vibrant green theme... - I simply love kits with lots of brown in it combined with some vibrant greens, oranges and reds.

Girly kits are great, but there is no girl around here and none to come...

What I also just love are glittery elements like paint splotches and brushstrokes and stuff like that. Those go great with boys and girls, if the colors are right.

And I love to use wordart on my layouts (I'm not that big into journaling...). We could even have a contest with themes to create wordarts...? I love to play with them, even though I'm not that good in it...
    I have a brand new "Game Day Kit"... full of all these colors!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bdjeepers View Post
    And some of us were actually teenagers in the 50s and 60s, hee, hee! Oh, yeah - I do have the bobby socks photos, and the prom pictures, and, and....whew!
    Thanks, Barbara! I was thinking the same thing!! LOL We'll have to shape up some of these young whipper snappers around here!

Quote Originally Posted by anitastreet View Post
    I love ribbons that are longer then 3600 so I can angle them on the pages...some kits lately have that..thanks!

Really love overlays....for photos and pages...and I LOVE a doodles and swirls..they can be used for so many things.
    Anita,

All of the ribbons I create are 15 inches (4500) long - check out the ribbons in Alyssa, Flowers For Julie, I Love My Dog, the ribbons in Lady Pennington are 17 inches and the pearl strand is 15".

All this and more can be found in my store!

oh, how about cute and whimsical Halloween..not spooky...for those of us with little ones ...my girls are almost always Princesses! ... they are afraid of the scary decorations! just a thought....
    Anita
    mom to Katie and Lizzie

Quote Originally Posted by anitastreet View Post
    oh, how about cute and whimsical Halloween..not spooky...for those of us with little ones ...my girls are almost always Princesses! ... they are afraid of the scary decorations! just a thought....
    You must have ESP! No kidding - One of the kits I am currently working on is called "A Princess Halloween" for all the little girls out there who dress up as princesses for hallloween. I've been inspired by my 2 granddaughters, Sarah and Ella - and yes - they are dressing up as princesses again for this halloween.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...49&ppuser=1176

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...25&ppuser=1176

They always dress up as princesses - my gallery can attest to that - since I've done many pages with them in their pink, blue, lavender and yellow princess dresses! And I just can't use the kits I've seen for their halloween pages - their dresses need something princessy with just a little black and halloweeny! he he

Can't do brand names - like Cinderella - etc - because of Disney licensing issues - but boy - is it ever going to be a princess kit for halloween!

I have it about 3/4 done - but more to finish up this week (along with some other kits) - IF you have any specific items you'd like to have in the kit - please let me know.

Have also been trying to include some of the other ideas here too - I have about 10 kits in the works for October - and my DH is out of town for the next 3 weeks on trips - so I can get a LOT of designing done! he he

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

How about a wedding kit??
    Not the frilly, flowery, pastel, ones tho'.
    Something the kids today like.
    I wish I could explain it better.
    When I think of exactly how to say it, I'll be back!

oh Helen...princesses halloween sounds great......and I totally understand about Disney and copyrights...I'll keep thinking! how about some doodles and swirls to go with it..........
    Anita
    mom to Katie and Lizzie