shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Check out this new thread... :)

I need monster trucks!!

2. I too love the decades theme. I would also like to see a basket theme with all of the summer picnics coming up.

3. I came across two pictures while googling around, and they both seem to be screaming for kits that could go with the color scheme/ similar elements in it.

I made color schemes out of them.
    Feel free to use the colors, names, ideas. Sometimes I wish I could design ;)

Clover Glow

Spring Tranquility

Thank you. I downloaded these although I'm not sure how to use these since I am a newbie. What do the numbers in the color boxes represent? How do I replicate this color scheme in PS elements? I have PSE 3.0.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gem View Post
    Thank you. I downloaded these although I'm not sure how to use these since I am a newbie. What do the numbers in the color boxes represent? How do I replicate this color scheme in PS elements? I have PSE 3.0.
    Just use the eyedropper tool (look like a pipette) to use the color.
    The numbers are the numbers that represent the colors. If you double click on the color squares in the tools, you can enter it to get a color and it shows you what the numbers for the colors are that you are using right now. (it's normally a little box with an # in front?