shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Check out this new thread... :)

I need a super hero kit. My grandson made up his own super hero...."Lightening Boy". I've been looking for anything with a lightening bolt. Oh and it has to include orange, his favorite color.
    Joni

I've been searching for a christmas kit, but not the traditional colors. I am thinking soft pastel pink and green, very dreamy like and soft for baby 1st xmas, candlelite dinners, soft snow fall, etc. KWIM?

3. A non-cutsie twins kit

I have been looking for a twins kit, but not one of those typical only pink and blue, or only yellow-green, cute-cutesie kits blah, I am sooo not a cutesie kinds-gal but I do like fun & Funky, It seems all the kits I find for little kids are cutesie, what about a sophisticated fun kit for babies/toddlers... hmmm when someone makes it I will buy it lol, also I belong to a scrapping twins yahoo group and Im pretty sure they would want them too!
    Just an Idea
    thanks for listening to me
    Xandra

Okies how about School Specific.

Like Auburn Tigers (college football) Blue and Orange tho a really specific blue and orange

or LSU Tigers (college Football) Purple and Gold

woot woot my LSU's number 1 atm hehe..and beat my fiances Auburn.
    It SUCKS to live in Alabama and be from Louisiana.

Or how about State Kits?...then again I would love to see dark and grundgy and goth almost stuffs too

I would love to see something that I've never seen anywhere: a FEMININE military kit! My daughter is in Army ROTC at Texas A&M and all the military kits I have or have seen are very masculine, which works. But, it would be nice to acknowledge that she's a GIRL! LOL

Hoorah! LOL

I second the female military kit because I have a niece int he JROTC

a female cousin in the Army and a Female Cousin in the Navy

7. Border work in the greek style.

sure hope you designers are paying attention! I would like to "buy" a blinkie! The designer that offered that no longer designs, and I miss it. :)
    ~~Julie P.~~

Quote Originally Posted by babyofmine View Post
    sure hope you designers are paying attention! I would like to "buy" a blinkie! The designer that offered that no longer designs, and I miss it. :)
    did you see that Beckie is now offering this service..and her blinkies are great!
    Anita
    mom to Katie and Lizzie

10. How about a kit for first haircuts? Kind of a like a barbershop/beauty shop kind of thing. Not spa themed kwim?
    *Wen*