shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcing.....

1. Announcing.....

Click the Ad to find out more information!

Last edited by HollyS; 09-24-2007 at 08:11 PM.

What a great idea this is. I have my husband now looking for a good price on the CS3 program. Is anyone a teacher that already have this. He said that teachers can get this program at a price of under $300 but they can only buy a new program using this offer once a year.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Awesome! When do the classes start? Is there a minimum/maximum number of participants for each class?

oh what a good idea...this is something that everyone can use I am sure. What will the classes cover?

5. I saw this when I was buying stuff in the store today! Very excited!!!!!!!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by gigichet View Post
    oh what a good idea...this is something that everyone can use I am sure. What will the classes cover?
    Gwen..if you click on the ad it'll take you to the courses in the store with the details

7. Quote Originally Posted by emst View Post
    What a great idea this is. I have my husband now looking for a good price on the CS3 program. Is anyone a teacher that already have this. He said that teachers can get this program at a price of under $300 but they can only buy a new program using this offer once a year.
    Elaine.. if you have a child in college you can use their id to purchase at student discount too :)

8. Quote Originally Posted by mosser77 View Post
    Awesome! When do the classes start? Is there a minimum/maximum number of participants for each class?
    Hi Erin... nope on the minimum/maximum number of participants in the classes as of yet

Hi! If anyone is interested in either of the PaintShop Pro classes and you want to know more about them, let me know on this thread or PM me and I'll send you a course syllabus for each of the classes so you'll know exactly what the sections will cover.
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

AWESOME! I can't wait - seriously ! I'm giong to sign up - you know - you can always pick up information in these classes.

Even if I've been using these myself - I know there's stuff that these 3 ladies know that I don't know - I can tell that by looking at their designs and layouts!

Always interested in classes and ways to learn new things in these tools.

I love that they are offering up these classes for us! I know if I have a question - I can ask these ladies and not be embarrassed to ask.

Yes, I have tons of questions on these tools - always learning - there are so many features in them - THANK YOU for these classes - can't wait!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.