shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Printers!

Printers!

If you got one fess up what kind, what brand, and what do you use it for scrapping wise?

Epson Stylus Photo 1280... bought just so I could print my 12 x 12..it's ok.. I know there's better out there and this one has a hard time with the paper feeding part... but I also use the Epson paper and the print quality is awesome!

Wow I just looked it up, whish I had known about it when I bought my large format. I got the HP 8750 which I love but it was sooo expensive (yay for tax returns). It is disgusting in this house total there are 4 photo printers and 2 inkjets. Just slightly geeky here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca
    Wow I just looked it up, whish I had known about it when I bought my large format. I got the HP 8750 which I love but it was sooo expensive (yay for tax returns). It is disgusting in this house total there are 4 photo printers and 2 inkjets. Just slightly geeky here.
    I know that feeling. We have my ip3000 for my photo / cd printing, the A3 colour laser and the old epsom 700. Somewhere in the spare room is a couple of dot matrix printers, but I am trally scared of the spare room, so I'm not going in there to check.

I have an epson stylus photo r320 and I love it! It doesn't print 12 x 12, but the quality i love

I have a Canon i850 photo printer. It does up to 8.5 x 11, or anything smaller. The quality is wonderful, but it is getting a little age-y. I've used it so much I had to replace a print head once, and it'll stay on my desk until it wears out. When I replace it, I'm going to look at Epsons, though, because I have been told that their prints are waterproof! Hey - I live in hurricane country! LOL!

Proudly CT Scrapping for Helen!
    GDS Blinkies by Melanie!
    Barbara

A grandmother's place is at the computer or behind the camera!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    If you got one fess up what kind, what brand, and what do you use it for scrapping wise?
    i dont trust home printers...I print all my work at profecional printing place (NOT walmart eather). Eather at Mpix.com or PhotoStore where I live. Mpix is great - Alen Mills (spelling?) photostudio print their photos there. Even a good home printer cant be compared to profecinal line printer. So i dont see a reason to invest in ink and paper and printer itself when i can just send my photos to profecianl photo lab. It turns even cheaper money wise.

I just bought an Epson Stylus 1900 straight from Epson....AWESOME prints!

Congrats Liz!!! Nothing like having your layouts in actual print! Isn't it amazing...

I don't have a printer. I send all my layouts to a company and they print them out. I do get alot of pictures printed at Walmart but now I have been doing some of my photo shoots for others and getting them through MPix also.