shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello

1. Thumbs up Hello

Hi just signing in for the first time.. I've read a few posts before I registered and you all seem so helpful.. I look forward to using this site and meeting you scrappers ;-)
    PhloxyFlowers from Ontario Canada

Welcome!!! This is a fun and supportive site so I hope you'll call it home!!

Hugs,
    Theresa

I really think you will love GDS!! Welcome!
    AmyLeigh

4. Welcome, you are in the right place. There is such wonderful nice people here. Jump on in.

Welcome to you...I am so glad that you have found us here at GDS. The community is so very friendly and helpful, so if you ever need anything just YELL.

Check out the challenges too--I know that you will find something of interest to you and a lot of fun too. I can't wait to see you on the boards and in the galleries.

Here again Welcome to you...

Welcome! I am new here myself and very much looking forward to checking everything out!!! Hope we will have lots of fun here... :-)

Welcome to GDS, a fun place to be. There are a number of different challenges going on and some games as well. Everyone here is helpful and friendly. I'll be looking for your layouts in the gallery.
    Elaine
    Elaine My Blog
    \

8. Welcome to the site - I have found the site to be fun and friendly - with great challenges. I know you are going to enjoy it.