shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: A Friendly Hello From OHIO

Red face A Friendly Hello From OHIO

I am new here and just wanted to say Hi to all....
    Sherry

Hi and welcome to gds. Everyone ehre is very friendly, so any questions, just ask and someone will help :)

Hi there and welcome to GDS, this is such a great community you're going to love it here. I just saw that it's your birthday so I left you a Happy Birthday wish but here's one again HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    Elaine
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Hi Sherry...Welcome to GDS...I know that you are going to love it here, the community is very friendly and helpful. So if you ever need anything just YELL.

Check out some of the challenges too, I know that you will have fun doing them. And I can't wait to see your work in the galleries.

Again Welcome to you...and Happy Birthday--I hope you have a great day!

Hi Sherry.

So glad to meet you Sherry. I am Bev from Louisiana. I spent a couple of weeks in your fine state this summer when my daughter and her family moved to Cincinnatti. Loved my time there.
    Sharing the Blessings,
    Bayou Bev

God will give us exactly what we need to get through each situation we encounter.

7. Welcome to the site - I have found the site to be fun and friendly - with great challenges. I know you are going to enjoy it.