shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi from Bad Homburg, Germany

Hi from Bad Homburg, Germany

Hi, I am Antje from Bad Homburg, Germany (for those who don't know - that is near Frankfurt, which nearly everyone knows).

I have two boys, 3 years and nearly 7 months old and am happily married to a really great guy!

I just started scrapping about 5 months ago and am still learning a lot! Hope to continue this learning here...

Hello and welcome to GDS! I think you'll love it here!!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Hi Antje...Welcome to GDS. We are so very happy to have you in our community, I know that you will find everyone to be very friendly and helpful so if you every need anything just YELL.

The challenges are a lot of fun so if you get a chance check some of them out. I can't wait to see your work in the galleries.

Here again...welcome to you.

Hi Antje and Welcome to GDS. This is a great place to come, everyone here is friendly and happy to help anyone out with any questions you might have. I'll look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery, one of my favorite places to go to see what's new and to make comment on the layouts.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Hiya! Welcome to gds. Everyone here is very friendly, so jump right in and have fun :)

Hi Antje!
    Welcome to GDS - you will see we have a lot of fun here...

I'm living in Germany, too - I come from Hochheim, that's near Frankfurt, too but the other direction!

7. Welcome to the site - I have found the site to be fun and friendly - with great challenges. I know you are going to enjoy it.