shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Quick Page Exchange - Helen's Fancy!

Quote Originally Posted by 4man42 View Post
    I just submitted my second QP for this exchange. I just love these exchanges! Can't wait for the next one!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=11567

Shirley
    Aw...THANK YOU Shirley - TWO QPs - they are beautiful - and for that second QP - you are going to get some EXTRA goodies in addition to the grab bag....hmmmm...any special requests for the special goodies?

With homecoming dances coming up for the girls and boys in high school - this will make a great album for them - and the holidays coming up - and anniversaries - and weddings - a VERY quick way to get those albums going - keep em coming.....

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

2. I'm sure I will love whatever you include. Since I'm sorta new to this I'm grateful for anything!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=11591

My 1st QP! And it was really fun to do.

Here's my "fancy" quickpage ... heehee
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...6&limit=recent

Ok ladies, I pulled a DUH moment! This exchange is to run for 2 weeks, not one so I've extended the cut off date to be the end of the day Sunday, September 30th. Sorry for the confusion and hope more participate cuz Helen is offering of some great bonuses if you participate!!!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Ok, since folks lost all this week thinking the exchange is over, adding another two days isn't gonna help so this is going to be extended to next Saturday, Oct 6th! And remember, the Fancy kit will still be on sale for 30% off up until then :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Oh thank YOU Holly - I thought I was having getting senile the other day when I saw the end date and thought OMG - I don't have my qp in myself yet.

You're right - the QP exchanges always last 2 weeks - I thought mine was kind of short - it went by so fast - I was thinking - where is the month going!

Phew - this gives me some more time too to KEEP adding to that bonus GRAB BAG of FANCY goodies everyone is going to get if they participate - and extra goodies - if they contribute 2 pages - we already have 2 people in there with 2 pages who are not only going to get all of the QPs, but they are going to get the GRAB bag of Fancy goodies PLUS some additional goodies because they have 2 qps.

I am feeling SOOOOOOOO generous these days - by October 6th - this GRAB BAG participation bonus is going to be HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if you remember by Designer Contest kits - I LOVE to STUFF my kits!

And I'm leaving the sale price up for this kit until then! This should be a great album for a wedding, anniversar, or your kid's Homecoming photos coming up in October.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Thanks for the reminder, Helen, about the 2 page bonus. I can do that, I think.

ohh, I might have to join in now!

Please sign me up- I wasn't sure if there was a deadline for this but I have a page ready and another one in the works-

Thanks
    Kate