shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Quick Page Exchange - Helen's Fancy!

Quote Originally Posted by anitastreet View Post
    oh, I just realized I can create a quickpage from the Fancy layout I did last month..so count me in....I'm just not sure how I get the qp to you...do I upload it at full size here? and should it be a png file to lay over a photo..or is it a jpg and you crop the photo to fit?

thanks, Anita
    Hi Anita, glad to hear it! Focus on cutting out picture(s) you have in your layout, then save as png. Then also create a preview jpg at the normal gallery view size. Zip up the two files (png and preview jpg) and upload the zip to a file sharing site and give me the link to download. :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Holly, I need to do this, too.

thanks Holly for the explanation...I have my first one done (from my Paris 1952 layout....so glad I can share it with others!) I'm going to work on a second still....should have enough time tomorrow hopefully..Saturday is busy all day, taking the girls to see High School Musical On Ice!! :) :)

here's my first Quick Page
    Last edited by anitastreet; 10-04-2007 at 06:22 PM.
    Anita
    mom to Katie and Lizzie

here's page two from me
    Anita
    mom to Katie and Lizzie

GORGEOUS quick pages! I can't tell you how much fun it is to see a kit that I created - turned into such BEAUTIFUL pages! WOW!

We are now up to 15 pages in the gallery!

Deadline is Saturday night - October 6th - so you have 2 more days to get your quick page in - to get these 15 pages and MORE back in return!

A GRAB BAG of Fancy Goodies for submtiting ONE page
    and some EXTRA goodies if you submit TWO.

And the kit is still on sale at 30% off in my store through the end of this exchange.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

8. I was going to sit this one out but after seeing all the beautiful QP's already up I just have to have them lol...so I came in under the wire....

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=12581
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...82&ppuser=6261

WOW - 18 quick pages in the gallery! They are all gorgeous.

A reminder that the exchange for Fancy ends tonight, Saturday, October 6th!

You still have time to submit 1 or 2 pages and get this album back - plus a surprise grab bag and if you post 2 pages you get some extra goodies.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Yaay, awesome exchange ladies! Thanks to each and everyone of you who submitted. I'll go through and see which sets of files I've received and will PM those that I'm still missing. When I have all the files, I'll send a PM out to everyone with the download links to the album along with Helen's goodies :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.