store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
  1. shaking in my shoes

so nervous to start over again after about 2-3 years away from digital scrapbooking. Have to rebuild my stock of kits after having them deleted from my computer, and need to pull out my PSE. Finally excited to get started again!
    Rhonda

Welcome back Rhonda!

Just "shake off them shoes" and jump right in!

Start by grabbing our daily download! There is also a special Daily Download Challenge where 1 person wins a $10 coupon to that weeks Designers shoppe!

That's a Great way to build your stash again, and by joining in our challenges you get pieces to a Colab kit each month!

Cathy

You should jump right in. If you have any questions, there are lots of people here willing to answer questions and help along the way.

Welcome back to GDS Rhonda... just like riding a bike... once you get on it will all come back to you :)This is a great community to help you get back into it!

Welcome back Rhonda, just dig in and you will be fine!

Welcome back Rhonda....no need to be nervous...we are such a great digi family that is full of support and fun. The Daily Download is wonderful with a chance to win a $10 coupon to that designer's store and the GDS Challenges gives you a chance to have a coordinating Posting Bonus mini with each challenge completed after the end of that month.

It's not too late to join in the GDS Progressive Challenge where three fantastic designers have joined together to give us a kit that coordinates with the Monthly Posting Bonus. Lots of fun in the challenges so jump right in.

Proudly creating for Dana's Footprint Digital Design, Ginger's Scraps N Pixels

7. I was just going through this weekend and deleting some of the old kits that I had from several years ago. There is so much new fun stuff here!