shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Death by strawberry

Death by strawberry

What do you think???
    Dose it need somthing???
    Is it tacky???
    I dunno.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Cool. love it. Very teenager grunge!!

weeeelllll, first thought was I ain't killed anybody...yet...(came close a couple of days ago when we had to boot the grading guy before he was finished...we now have a yard full of huge dirt piles, but good grief...3 weeks & $4000 should have given us the Taj Mahal.) anyway, can't say that I like the teenage goth/grundge look cuz I ain't a teenager, but from a design standpoint...it's good.
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

:) thank you!! I am mostly trying to improve my photoshop skills. I want to be able to design all the wonderfully detailed things I see. Then I am sure ill be able to understand all the photo manipulation tuts better. This is the most Fun way to learn. :)

Wow! Strawberry that is costly. I think you would find the guy buried in my back yard. :)

rofl @ both of you!

What? Is it not a normal thing to plot the demise of others?? LOL!!

It is but you never mentioned my mother-in-law!! I'll send her over there she can lay next to the garden man!!

rofl!!!! I never realised what that was all about untill I got married. Now I know of wich you speak. :)

9. It isn't my style, but I've seen all kinds of clothing with skulls, so it is definitely the trend right now! I love the red and black pp, and your embellishments look very realistic! Nice job!