shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Moderator joins us!

1. New Moderator joins us!

Please welcome Elaine (aka emst) as our brand new moderator!!! You've already seen her all around our site so she's surely not a stranger to GDS! We are so tickled to have her join the team!

Thanks Elaine!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Thanks Holly. I've been trying to catch up since I got home today looking and leaving comments on all the great LO's that I've missed since I've been on my mini vacation and I had just gotten done commenting on one of Cindy Stiles LO's and all of a sudden I saw site moderator under my name. What a month I've I had here, first scrapper of the month and now this.
    Last edited by emst; 09-13-2007 at 03:27 PM. Reason: I'm so tired from my vacation I put monitor instead of moderator.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Welcome to you Elaine...I am so glad that you have decided to become a moderator here at GDS. You will love it! Glad to have you aboard...

4. Welcome Aboard Elaine... You Know I am doing the happy dance!!!

5. Yay!!!! Way to go!!!!! Welcome to your new gig!

Wow, that's exciting!! You leave such terrific messages...
    I'm glad you're "official"!

Awesome! Congrats to you!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thrilled to have you as moderator at GDS!!!!!!!!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Elaine, this is fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! WTG!!! Glad to have you on board and thank you for all your awesome comments!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Okay I think I caught up or at least I hope I have. Boy there were an awful lot of awesome LO's done while I was gone. Talk about addicted to this I've been home for seven hours and have been on here for at least 6 1/2 hours I better fix dinner for my husband. Yikes. Thank you all for welcoming me.
    Elaine
    Elaine My Blog
    \