store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Blinkie Question

Is there a place to find a blinkie for being on the sumpreme team and being a member here at GDS?

I have an old GDS blinkie on my blog. (Maybe someone should update it. ) I don't know if there is a blinkie for the Supreme Team. Cathy might be able to answer that question better.

We had one a long time ago, but it is very outdated.

I don't know how to make one to animate it.

So, if there is anyone who does, and would like to make a ST Blinkie, we would LOVE it!

I think around 2008 I made one once. I had a tut. I don't think I can make a professional one. I will leave it up to someone else more advanced than me. Anyone interested?

Amanda knows how. Maybe you could ask her.

I proudly create for Ginger Scraps and Pixels and Studio 4 Designworks
    A Supreme Team Member

7. Question

What are these teams & their different titles?

Quote Originally Posted by Digi-Scrap View Post
    What are these teams & their different titles?
    The team I think you are referring to is the Supreme Team. Every four months we have a layout contest where the top ten become the Supreme Team for four months. GoDigi Girls pick the daily gallery stand outs and sometimes host a challenge. I hope that answered your question. If not, feel free to ask again.

I tried to look up tutorials to make one, with no good finds. Especially for me. I have Paint Shop ProX6. And what I did find you use an Animator or some program too. So I don't know how I made mine years ago but I had a different program then that I dont have now. If there is any information to help me please let me know, would love to be able to dabble in making some.

in the old days, psp came with an animation program. It does not have that anymore Thats probably why you did it years ago ;)