shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey, y'all!

Hey, y'all!

Nice place y'all have around here! I'm really enjoying the Supreme Team contest so far! I've been digiscrapping for...I guess about 2 years now, though it doesn't seem nearly that long. But I've never been active in a digiscrapping forum. I've visited a few, posted here and there, but never settled down anywhere, never even bothered writing an intro. Lonesome dove, I guess. As a result, I don't have much of a gallery built up anywhere, either, but I do have all my LOs on photobucket.

A little about me...I'm a Texan through and through, grew up on the coast, went to college in the piney woods of East TX, and currently live in the Central TX Hill Country with my paramedic hubby and 2 kids, who I homeschool. Our daughter is 9 and our son is 17 months. I'm also an admin on a baby names board, so please visit BabyNameAddicts.com for all your baby naming needs. Well, I guess that's about it. Y'all look like a fun group, so I'm sure I'll have lots of fun here!
    Last edited by Waterdog; 09-15-2007 at 09:10 PM. Reason: typo

2. Yes, you will absolutely LOVE it hear! This place has it all...inspirational gallery, friendly forum, challenging contests and creative designers! We know you'll find it as great as we do. Welcome aboard! ;)

Welcome to our community!!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Welcome to GDS Leann...I know that you will find that our community is very friendly and helpful...so if you ever need anything just YELL. I am so glad that you feel comfortable enough here to settle down. We do have an AWESOME group of ladies and one gentleman here and a lot of love.

The Supreme Team Challenge is a lot of fun but try checking out some of the other challenges too, I know that you will find them to be a lot of fun.

Again welcome to you...we are glad to have you with us

Welcome, Leann!

I am a Texan myself! I live in Longview in NE Texas and went to UT! Go 'Horns!

Where did you go to school? SFA?
    AmyLeigh

6. Hi Leann... So great you found us! Must be fun moderatoring a baby naming forum....lol..we all seem to need that at some time or another!

Looking forward to seeing you around and feel free to put your layouts up in the gallery...we'd all love to see them!

hope to see you around the site. :)
    ~~Julie P.~~

Welcome to the site - and welcome to the supreme team contest!

The baby site sounds like fun - will have to check it out!

hope you are having fun here!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Quote Originally Posted by amyleigh1204 View Post
    Welcome, Leann!

I am a Texan myself! I live in Longview in NE Texas and went to UT! Go 'Horns!

Where did you go to school? SFA?
    Yep! Loved it there! My aunt went there, too (though the rest of that side of the family are 'Horns) and liked it so much she stayed and got married, etc...still lives there 20 or 30 years later!

Thanks for the welcome! It's pretty hectic right now with the Supreme Team contest, BNA, 1 homeschooling kid and one toddler, but I do plan too look around more and join in some. Right now I need to put ds to bed and finally take a shower!

Welcome to GDS, I guess I missed you because I was on vacation last week. I know you're going to love it here and hopefully this will be the site you settle down with. Join in on the games and challenges with us, there is a great variety of each.
    Elaine My Blog
    \