store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chatting about Supreme Team Contest #21!

Anyone else getting excited? Today, i woke up thinking it started last night and I was late! I can't believe I'm anxious already.
    hugs, Angi

2. I am SO excited...I have been checking in here on a daily basis (sometimes more than once!) and the Supreme Team thread they have going is SO confusing!!
    I kept thinking I messed up somehow and missed it!

The opening chat is Tuesday night at 9 pm EST.

Quote Originally Posted by crazsquaw View Post
    I am SO excited...I have been checking in here on a daily basis (sometimes more than once!) and the Supreme Team thread they have going is SO confusing!!
    I kept thinking I messed up somehow and missed it!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.
    hugs, Angi

Quote Originally Posted by LilyAnn View Post
    The opening chat is Tuesday night at 9 pm EST.
    I am having eye surgery on Tuesday, so I won't be able to chat that night. Will I get the same information in the email? I've done the ST contest before, but I can't remember how it works.

GDS GoDigiGirl Team Member

Proudly creating for Ginger's Scraps 'N Pixels, Brenian Designs, A Fish Design, Charly Renay Designs, & Marie H. Designs

Yes you will Dorian.

There will be an email sent out to all contestants by 9 AM EST on Wednesday Sept 30th. It will detail all information you need for the Contest.

Everyone.....please make sure you can receive Private Messages here at GDS!!!!!!!

Check your inboxes and make sure they are not full!

Quote Originally Posted by mommadorian View Post
    I am having eye surgery on Tuesday, so I won't be able to chat that night. Will I get the same information in the email? I've done the ST contest before, but I can't remember how it works.
    Dorian, what are you having done? praying that all goes well!

Working at the Flea Market in the morning, going out to lunch with friends & this will top the day off with loads of fun. Can't wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzmom View Post
    Dorian, what are you having done? praying that all goes well!
    I have a blocked tear duct in my right eye. It's been watering like crazy and getting infected for months. I rub it so much by mid afternoon it's raw. I'm having a procedure that will create a new drain below the blockage, with a temporary stent. I'm not looking forward to having a general anesthetic but I'm really looking forward to my eye not watering anymore.

Thanks for your prayers!

GDS GoDigiGirl Team Member

Proudly creating for Ginger's Scraps 'N Pixels, Brenian Designs, A Fish Design, Charly Renay Designs, & Marie H. Designs

Cathy, I deleted some of my old messages. I still have some from Supreme Team Contest XLL!!

Dorian - how did you eye surgery go?
    hugs, Angi