store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    Chatting about Supreme Team Contest #21!

    Anyone else getting excited? Today, i woke up thinking it started last night and I was late! I can't believe I'm anxious already.
    hugs, Angi

  2. I am SO excited...I have been checking in here on a daily basis (sometimes more than once!) and the Supreme Team thread they have going is SO confusing!!
    I kept thinking I messed up somehow and missed it!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Lynbrook, New York, United States
    Posts
    2,245
    The opening chat is Tuesday night at 9 pm EST.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by crazsquaw View Post
    I am SO excited...I have been checking in here on a daily basis (sometimes more than once!) and the Supreme Team thread they have going is SO confusing!!
    I kept thinking I messed up somehow and missed it!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.
    hugs, Angi

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sully, Iowa, United States
    Posts
    2,453
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyAnn View Post
    The opening chat is Tuesday night at 9 pm EST.
    I am having eye surgery on Tuesday, so I won't be able to chat that night. Will I get the same information in the email? I've done the ST contest before, but I can't remember how it works.



    GDS GoDigiGirl Team Member

    Proudly creating for Ginger's Scraps 'N Pixels, Brenian Designs, A Fish Design, Charly Renay Designs, & Marie H. Designs

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Belleville, Illinois
    Posts
    56,180
    Yes you will Dorian.

    There will be an email sent out to all contestants by 9 AM EST on Wednesday Sept 30th. It will detail all information you need for the Contest.

    Everyone.....please make sure you can receive Private Messages here at GDS!!!!!!!

    Check your inboxes and make sure they are not full!



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Rancho San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,904
    Quote Originally Posted by mommadorian View Post
    I am having eye surgery on Tuesday, so I won't be able to chat that night. Will I get the same information in the email? I've done the ST contest before, but I can't remember how it works.
    Dorian, what are you having done? praying that all goes well!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Northeastern Indiana, USA
    Posts
    1,401
    Working at the Flea Market in the morning, going out to lunch with friends & this will top the day off with loads of fun. Can't wait!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sully, Iowa, United States
    Posts
    2,453
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzmom View Post
    Dorian, what are you having done? praying that all goes well!
    I have a blocked tear duct in my right eye. It's been watering like crazy and getting infected for months. I rub it so much by mid afternoon it's raw. I'm having a procedure that will create a new drain below the blockage, with a temporary stent. I'm not looking forward to having a general anesthetic but I'm really looking forward to my eye not watering anymore.

    Thanks for your prayers!



    GDS GoDigiGirl Team Member

    Proudly creating for Ginger's Scraps 'N Pixels, Brenian Designs, A Fish Design, Charly Renay Designs, & Marie H. Designs

  10. #10
    Cathy, I deleted some of my old messages. I still have some from Supreme Team Contest XLL!!

    Dorian - how did you eye surgery go?
    hugs, Angi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •