shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello - All

Hello - All

Hey all,

Well it me - OzJester, most of you have probably already seen me - I'm KellsBells Husband ... yes that guy.

I'm here to look at what other people do, and to refine my PS skills. Look forward to seeing what is out there :)

Am I the only male on this site ?
    Last edited by OzJester; 09-11-2007 at 04:55 AM.
    Cheers

OzJester (aka Ryan)

I think you're the only testosterone we've got around here :)

I think Erin is right!!!! You may be our only male!!! but.............. WELCOME!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Quote Originally Posted by tborntreger View Post
    I think Erin is right!!!! You may be our only male!!! but.............. WELCOME!
    Or at least the only one that will come out of hiding and admit it!

I think it's awesome to have a guy on the site!
    ~~Julie P.~~

Thanks guys ... oops gals - LOL

Hopefully I can do some LO that have a different (male influenced) style to them, bring a little more diversity than already exists.
    Last edited by OzJester; 09-11-2007 at 04:56 AM.
    Cheers

OzJester (aka Ryan)

hey how did this one sneak by me yesterday...sorry Oz. You may be just what we need here to keep us all in line (oh boy ladies does he ever have his hands full with this group). Glad that you have joined us and now we can see scrapping through a man's eyes. I can't wait to see your work in the galleries. Have fun and WELCOME TO YOU...

8. Welcome to the site - I have found the site to be fun and friendly - with great challenges. I know you are going to enjoy it.