store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hello from Belgium

I'm Bagheertje, mother of 2 grownup children. I started scrapbooking last year in september when I was on sickleave and wanted something to do so I consider myself still a newbie. I use PSE 13 to make my LO's.

Welcome, Bagheertje!!!!!!! You're going to love it here at GDS. Everyone is very friendly and helpful and the challenges are so much fun. I'm looking forward to seeing your LOs in the gallery.

Welcome, Bagheertje! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. After all, everyone was a newbie once! Can't wait to see your layouts.

Welcome to GDS Bagheertje. I see you have joined in the Progressive Challenge this month, it is a lot of fun, hope to see your layouts in the gallery!

So glad you've found GDS Patricia. It's great to see you here and I'm looking forward to seeing your first Progessive with us. Should be fun!

Hello Patricia and welcome to GDS...wonderful to see you here and wonderful to see you doing the GDS Progressive Challenges. GDS has wonderful Monthly Challenges with fantastic Posting Bonus minis. Any questions please PM me.

Proudly creating for Dana's Footprint Digital Design, Ginger's Scraps N Pixels

Hi! Welcome to GDS. I just started scrapping a little over a year ago & I still think of myself as a newbie, too. I use PSE12 & there's so much to learn! How do you like PSE13?
    You'll love it here at GDS -- everyone is very friendly & supportive. You can get a lot of inspiration & see a lot of different styles by participating in the challenges (especially the Progressive Scrap -- that's where I started). Hope to see you around the forum!

Thumbs up

Hi Patricia and welcome to GDS - Forum. I love your Layouts and am
    glad you´ve joined us !

Love

Helga
    Proudly creating for Ginger's Scraps N Pixels

http://www.meineherzensdinge.npage.de
    http://pinterest.com/HBlackthorne/
    Breath away.

thank you all for your warm welcome!
    Jazzmom I love working with PSE 13, I never owned PSE12, I usualy skip 1 upgrade, so I came from PSE11 to 13 and I especially love everything that uses content aware (healing brush and recompose-not so much for scrapbooking, but for editing photo's)

Hi Patricia,

I am so glad you found GDS and digital scrapbooking.