shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: hello new friends!!

1. Cool hello new friends!!

hi!! im terri and im kinda new to digi!! ive been doing it since jan of 2007 and really enjoy the freedom from paper piles, messy glues and my toddler making a mess of my things!! i love the vintage look best by far for my layouts. im also into genealogy, collecting vintage toys and other items, gravestone photography and urban exploration. I am married and have 3 kids, 2 are teens and one is a toddler. the teens taking EMT classes at the vocational center and are thinking of being medics in the army.

Hi, Terri! Welcome to GDS - it's a great place!
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

Welcome to GDS Terri...we are so glad that you have found us. I know that you will find the community to be so very friendly and helpful so if you ever need anything just YELL...

Check out some of the challenges- I know that they are a lot of fun. I can't wait to see your layouts in the gallery.

Again WELCOME to you...

5. Welcome to the site - I have found the site to be fun and friendly - with great challenges. I know you are going to enjoy it.