store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter

Spiritual challenge - what's your opinion?

Hi!

I just have a question about the spiritual challenge. As far as I can see, it is more of a "Christian" challenge - and I don't really mind that, although I'm not a Christian myself. But when the posting bonus is part of the full posting bonus kit, I feel like I have to make an LO just to get the bonus part, although I feel a bit strange about using quotes from the Bible in my LOs.

My question is therefore: Wouldn't it be a good idea to have a different bonus for the spiritual challenge than part of the bonus kit, so that the non-Christians among us don't have to feel a bit hypocritical to get the bonus they want?

P.S. I just want to ensure the Christians in here that I don't have an anti-Christian agenda at all - I just think scrapping is for people of all (and no) faiths.

I totally see your point on that. I have added an alternate theme to the May challenge? We will make sure to have an alternate them from now on so everyone can earn the bonus. :)

Quote Originally Posted by sistermoon68 View Post
    Hi!

I just have a question about the spiritual challenge. As far as I can see, it is more of a "Christian" challenge - and I don't really mind that, although I'm not a Christian myself. But when the posting bonus is part of the full posting bonus kit, I feel like I have to make an LO just to get the bonus part, although I feel a bit strange about using quotes from the Bible in my LOs.

My question is therefore: Wouldn't it be a good idea to have a different bonus for the spiritual challenge than part of the bonus kit, so that the non-Christians among us don't have to feel a bit hypocritical to get the bonus they want?

P.S. I just want to ensure the Christians in here that I don't have an anti-Christian agenda at all - I just think scrapping is for people of all (and no) faiths.
    Last edited by Andrea; 05-01-2015 at 03:59 PM.

Thanks!

I really appreciate that!

Nicely resolved.