shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Central PA - anyone?

1. Central PA - anyone?

Is anyone here from Central PA? I'm about an hour south-ish of Williamsport and an hour north-ish of Harrisburg.

2. I'm in the Harrisburg/Hershey area... New to this world of digital scrapbooking. Trying to learn photoshop 7.0

I'm about 45 minutes Northwest of Phila. Very close to Valley Forge, PA.
    Doesn't appear that digi-scrapping is too popular in this area. Maybe someday it will catch on. I'm new to it but I love all the options that Photoshop can do for you versus paper scrapping.

Hi all,

I just figured I would say hello, I live in western Pa about 40 minutes from Pittsburgh. I'm trying to get friends and family started digiscrapping out this way but it doesn't seem to be catching on. I guess I'm just a computer nerd who thinks this is the best idea.

5. Hi all,

I'm in Harrisburg. I just joined today - trying to learn photoshop & digi scrapping at the same time. I seem to be the only one I know who is interested in this.

Marcia

6. Hershey/Harrisburg

Hey PA DigiScrappers! I'm knew to this also and using PSE 6.0. I'm so addicted to this, it's all I want to do. I can't learn the program fast enough. I'm taking their online class and I'm also signed up for a PSE class at HACC in December. It would be great to get together with some local scrappers. Anyone interested in the Starbucks at the Outlet mall? They have free internet I believe. I am a teacher but only teach in the mornings at Milton Hershey School. Let me know if anyone if interested.

Lancaster Area

I'm a PSP user in the Lancaster area. Wish I had a digiscrapping buddy nearby.
    ~ Barb ~

Not sure if any of you ladies are still here, since the last post in the thread was quite some time ago... but I'm a PA gal, but more west-central... too far east to be 'Pittsburgh Area' too far west to be 'Central' lol!

I'm just north of Johnstown... about 70 miles East of PGH.

9. well I know where you are, but I'm in Central. Very close to Harriburg, but hi Local digiscrapper!