shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Not sure if I intro'd myself

1. Not sure if I intro'd myself

I'm not sure if I introduced mysel fhere or not yet. I'm Amanda, I'm 27, and a SAHM to 2 boys, ages 6 adn 10 mos. I've recently started designing, and I'm so addicted. I'm working on Christmas cards now. My hubby has 2 jobs, but they're both working fo rthe Army, so he's gone a lot. You can find me on here during those sleepless nights. Anything else you want to know, just ask.
    If you'd liek some freebies, my blog is http://householdsixx.blogspot.com/ Save the site and keep checkign back for more. I'm jsut starting out so they're not as good as a lot of the stuff I've seen, but I'll get there. CC is always appreciated. I starting going digital about 2 months ago.
    I will tell you my one weakness is that I suck at typing and I dont' use spell check. Lazy, yeah, but on the upside, I've learned to read typo.
    Last edited by thumper6423; 09-06-2007 at 05:16 AM.

Welcome, thumper! You've come to the site at a great time. Hope you join in the birthday celebrations.
    ~~Julie P.~~

3. Thanks for the welcome! I have enjoyed the scavenger hunt, even if I did curse the person who made it a few times LOL. I found them all though! I've been lurking on the digital scrapbooking sites for a couple months now, and I decided it's tiem to put myself out there. This site has defitely been one of the most helpful for me in my lurking so I assume it will continue to be most helpful in the present and future.

4. Welcome to the site - I have found the site to be fun and friendly - with great challenges. I know you are going to enjoy it.