store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter

Oklahoma girl in Kentucky

Hello I have been digital scrapping since 2008. I started on a program call Scrapbook Factory. I now use Paintshop Pro. I would not say I am an expert or novice but I would not say I am a newbie either. I am still learning. I see ideas and love to ask, "how did you do that?" I am excited to be in this new Forum and hope to find new fun friends. Hope to see all the new ideas and beautiful layouts!

Hello and welcome to GDS Melissa! I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

We.come to GDS Melissa - there's always fun things to do here that will challenge you and learn all at the same time Glad to have you aboard!

Welcome Melissa! We are a friendly bunch and always willing to help. We all were new here at one time and needed help! Can't wait to get to know you better through the gallery and chats!

Welcome Melissa...This is a fun place with wonderful and friendly designers. I love it here.

We would love for you to join us in the Monthly Challenges with beautiful Posting Bonus minis. After each month you can end up with a fantastic collab kit.

http://godigitalscrapbooking.com/for...hly-Challenges

To get you started this month there is a Template, Quote, Inspired Challenge, just to name a few and the Progressive Challenge is still going ( starts 1st of each month and goes over 3 weeks- it is not too late to join in the fun) so come join us.

There is also a Daily Download and always a beautiful kit from a GDS designer to collect for free.

Looking forward to your LO's in the gallery and seeing you in the GDS Forum.

Welcome again....any questions/queries all you need to do is ask in the Forum or send a PM.

Denise
    GoDigiGirl and user hy ellen

Proudly creating for Dana's Footprint Digital Design, Ginger's Scraps N Pixels

Melissa....Howdy! guess you can tell I call Oklahoma Home! Shucks wish you were still here in this fine state! We will have to chat sometime soon. Welcome to GDS our home away from home.

Would like to invite you to join our progressive scraps. I am hosting next month along with Vicki of Dana's Footprint Designs and Darlene of Studio 4 Designworks.
    We have a great time and this too is another family of sorts.

Friend me on Facebook would love to chat....

~hugs...ginger

Hi Melissa - welcome to GDS, a very friendly and fun place to hang out. Look forward to seeing your layouts.