shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone other than me from New Zealand?

Hi there Phoenix, I'm based in Tauranga - was originally Hamilton, but sunshine beckonned...
    Depending on layouts due, then yeah my hours on the computer seem to stretch a long way, my husband thinks I am completely mad. Recently went to Wellington for a holiday and found myself logging in at the library there to upload a layout that was due, I had completed it whilst on holiday on my mums old computer, LOL but yes, completely MAD.

So glad to some Kiwis here,

Cheers
    Hayley

Hayley - my daughter spent 6 months there a few years ago. They spent a few months working up in the Bay of Islands at a beautiful old hotel on the beach. They said there were rumors it was haunted! They lived in Paihia and Russell for a while before carrying on visiting the rest of the islands. She had a friend in the south island and visited with them for a while too. She just loved the whole kiwi vibe. When she got home, she wanted the whole family to move there!

Smile

Kia ora, to all the Kiwi Girls in the Forum. So glad to read
    from you. Unfortunately I was NOT born in N.Z. but it is
    my dream country if I could choose where to live.
    Have been traveling around there and hope to go back
    one fine day. My heart is yearning for that so much.

Proudly creating for Ginger's Scraps N Pixels

http://www.meineherzensdinge.npage.de
    http://pinterest.com/HBlackthorne/
    Breath away.

Smile

Hi Darlene,

Okay, I can kind of understand your daughters sentiments, so many people seem to visit - then end up relocating! One of my friends has just done the opposite, and relocated "back" to Canada, to be with her folks.
    It's pretty special here, Tauranga is by the sea, but a two hour drive in winter and you are at the snow (not much snow compared to USA - but snow nonetheless). The beaches are fabulous, plenty to do.

As they say, there's no place like home!
    Hayley

5. Reply

Thanks for such a nice sharing.