shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi all

1. Hi all

Hi Everyone! I've actually been a member of the boards for a while usually I just lurk. My name is Barbie and I'm a digital artist / web developer. I've been into digital scrapping for some time now and do create an occasional kit here and there. I also enjoy paper scrapping and traditional art as well.

Barbie

Welcome to you Barbie...we are so glad that you decided to come out and play. I know that you will find GDS to be very friendly and helpful so if you ever need anything just YELL.

Check out the Challenges in the Birthday Bash and the regular challenges if you are looking for lots of fun. I am looking forward to seeing your work in the galleries.

Hi. What a great time to unlurk.

welcome to gds!!! Everyone here is very friendly, so am sure you will feel right at home :)
    Last edited by twirlyjoy; 09-05-2007 at 09:06 AM.

Hi Barbie - welcome to GDS - can't wait to see some of your layouts! lots going on here this week - have fun!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

6. Welcome to the site - I have found the site to be fun and friendly - with great challenges. I know you are going to enjoy it.