shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Greetings from Munich, Germany!

Smile Greetings from Munich, Germany!

Hello all. :) I am new here and fairly new to digital scrapbooking. I'm a Canadian currently living in Munich.

My huband and I have been in Munich one year, and will spend another two years here. He is an officer in the Canadian Forces and is on exchange with the German military engineering school (Pionierschule). Canada no longer has any bases in Germany, but we have people in various NATO and exchange positions in Germany.

I started digiscrapping about a month or so ago, and most of my layouts have featured our Sphynx (hairless cat), Dragonheart.

I'm currently working on a Masters degree in physiotherapy, so digi-scrapping is done during my study breaks. I also teach group fitness (aerobics) and love running. I've completed two marathons, 7 half-marathons, and numerous shorter races.

I look forward to learning more about digital scrapbooking here!

Welcome to you Caylynn...we are so glad that you have found us here at GDS. I know that you will find the community to be very friendly and helpful so if you ever need anything just YELL.

Be sure to check out some of the challenges and fun of the Birthday Bash as well as the regular challenge---they are soooooo....much fun. I can't wait to see your work in the galleries.

Again welcome to you...

3. Welcome to the site - I have found the site to be fun and friendly - with great challenges. I know you are going to enjoy it.