shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Top O' The Morning From Arizona

Born in Ireland, currently live in Arizona.

Wink Top O' The Morning From Arizona

Hi everyone. I'm originally from Ireland, but live in Arizona now. Talk about a big difference. Going from nice "soft days" (that's what we call rainy days in Ireland) to a summer here where we have had 31 days with temps over 110 degrees since June 1. OMG, take me back to Erin.

I am fairly new to digital scrapbooking and quite honestly happened upon your site whilst roaming around the "net" and have been on the outside for a bit doing some lurking. Everyone here is so creative, talented and friendly and if you don't mind, I would be that happy to join the party.

A bit more about myself; I'm married to a wonderful man, have two grown, married children (a son and daughter) and two ever so precious grandchildren. My family is the joy and heart of my life. I am an avid photographer with far too many photos in need of a home. I tried paper scrapbooking, but got tired of the mess and dragging out all the supplies each time. Now that I have started in digital scrapbooking, I am left with enough paper scrapbooking supplies to fill a small store! Anyone else have that problem?

I look forward to getting to know you, joining in the fun and learning some much needed skills. Before I sign off, I would like to thank everyone ahead of time for sharing their talent, knowledge, creativity, time and self to help all of us "newbies" get started on the wonderous journey of telling our life stories through the marvels of digital scrapbooking. You are truly appreciated!

Have a grand day one and all!

PS: If I ramble on too much, just tell me to shush! We Irish are known for talking just a wee bit too much I do so like all the smilies you have on here. It would be great fun to do an entire message in smilies and see if someone can figure out what one was saying! TTFN!

erinscraps
    (AKA) Maureen (Everyone calls me Reeny though)

May the road rise to meet you and the wind always be at your back!
    Last edited by erinscrap; 09-04-2007 at 10:22 AM.

Welcome aboard!

...and you will never have said too much, we love to read and get to know you. You'll find lots of cool stuff here, and can't wait to begin seeing your work posted.

Addie

Born in Ireland, currently live in Arizona.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolscrapbook View Post
    Welcome aboard!

...and you will never have said too much, we love to read and get to know you. You'll find lots of cool stuff here, and can't wait to begin seeing your work posted.

Addie
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I followed your link and took a wee peek at your gallery. What incredibly beautiful work you do. You must have been doing this for quite some time. I don't know that I will ever reach such abilities, but am certainly willing to give it my best effort.

erinscraps
    (AKA) Maureen (Everyone calls me Reeny though)

May the road rise to meet you and the wind always be at your back!

Welcome Reeny,
    Glad to have you here at GDS...I know that you will find the community to be very friendly and helpful so if you ever need anything just YELL...

Check out some of the challenges and games during the Birthday Celebration...and the regular challenges are a lot of fun as well. I can't wait to see your layouts in the galleries.

5. Hi Reeny! I'm in Arizona, too. Mesa. Where are you? It has been a long hot summer for us too. Sometimes I wonder why we live here!!

6. Welcome to the site - I have found the site to be fun and friendly - with great challenges. I know you are going to enjoy it.