shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Oklahoma

Hello from Oklahoma

Just dropped in to say hello and thank you for putting together a wonderful site and forum. I am a 48 yo sahm/self-employed rancher with a passion for digital scrapbooking. I have been married to dh for nearly 21 yrs and am mother to 2 girls 9 and 11, and 1 boy 10. We live in the middle of nowhere in Oklahoma, USA and work full time on our ranch. So you will probably have to put up with some of my horse pics on layouts, lol. Hope to get to know you all better.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Hi Alice!!

So glad to see you here. We are a really friendly bunch here and I cant wait to see your stuff!! hehe

Hugs
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

Hiya! Great to meet you - look forward to getting to know you and seeing your LOS :) Great name you have there, too - my middle dd is Alice - you'll see her posing in some of my LOs!
    Last edited by twirlyjoy; 10-24-2006 at 01:50 PM. Reason: typo - what else??!

4. Yaaay! You made it over... Looking forward to getting to know you and I think you may find more horse layouts here than you thought... Yo, Strawbry Wine....!! Welcome to our wacky world here!

Hey Alice!! Naw, you ain't the only horsey person here. I'm a farrier with 7 horses of my own so you'll see lots of my horsey layouts too. Here's a few:

Foxy

Tristan on Comet

Jester

I have a kit in the store that's horse/cowgirl related called Cowgirl Dreams and here's the freebie to go along with it.

You'll love it here--everyone's sooo friendly!! Can't wait to see your LOs and to get to know you better!!

Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

OMG, I love Ms. Ed! That is so funny and it really looks like she is smiling. Cowgirl Dreams is lovely! Glad to have another horsey person here!
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Nice to meet you all & thank you for the warm welcome!!!
    Alice

8. Hi Alice, nice to see you again - (This is Robbi)....I love your work and this is a great Site. Look forward to seeing your layouts and kits. Take Care Now.

Hi Robbi! Good to see you here. The quickpage is in my store. Just add it to your cart & checkout. Hugs!
    Alice

10. Found It - Thank you so much, I love the colors.