store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Say prayer...

Say prayer...

Some of you may know that my niece has Cystic Fibrosis and has been on the Lung transplant list since Nov 2013, last night she got the "call'. Luckily she was in hospital here when it came and they sent an air ambulance to pick her and my brother up. She is now in surgery, which will take about six hours. The waiting and not knowing is so hard. I wish I was there with my brother right now, he has been sick himself.

I am very happy that this is finally happening, but at the same time I feel a deep sadness for the donors family. Today they lost a son, daughter, brother, sister, a much loved member of their family, and I cannot express how that makes me feel. I thank them from the bottom of my heart for this wonderful gift of life they are giving Tracey.

So please say a prayer for Tracey that it all goes smoothly and to the family of the donor for the distress they must be feeling.

Praying for all involved!

Tracey is out of surgery and doing well so far.

Great news Vicki!

Vicki, I knew your niece was ill but had no idea how serious it was. It's wonderful that she received a lung transplant and is doing well!!!!!! The donor's family is obviously very loving and caring. Though they are grieving their loss they are also rejoicing that the death of their loved one was not in vain!!!!! It has brought hope to another family and in this special way their loved one lives on.

This is is such a stressful time for you and your family. Too many family members seriously ill and you can only stand back and pray they will be fine. But, prayer is powerful and healing at the same time.

i will be praying for you, your family and also the donor's family. Please keep us updated, Vicki, on how your niece, brother and MIL are doing.

hugs,
    Shayna

Vicki, this is such bittersweet news.
    So happy for all of you that the got the organ and that surgery went well, but so sad for a family who lost a loved one.
    I agree, they have to be a very caring, loving family to have given this great gift of life.
    I pray your niece continues to do well and that the surgery is a complete success!

I am very glad Traceys surgery went well so far. Of course it is sad that another
    person has passed away and she can live. I have a passport so I can donate my
    organs after my death and Iīd be honoured if I could help that way.

Be thankful that this has happend and donīt have too many negative feelings .
    All the Best to Tracy !

Love

Helga
    Proudly creating for Ginger's Scraps N Pixels

http://www.meineherzensdinge.npage.de
    http://pinterest.com/HBlackthorne/
    Breath away.

Thank you all for the well wishes, Tracey is doing really well, I spoke to her Mother earlier this afternoon, she is awake, and they have taken out the breathing tube, and the central line. She is in a lot of pain but has a lot of pain meds for that. She now has to relearn how to breather properly from her new lungs. She is not out of the woods yet, but doing well for day one.

Oh, Vicki! You must all be relieved on one hand, but still so anxious on the other. I will pray!!!!

Giftie made by Wendy Tunison

Vicki, that's wonderful news!!!! I'm so happy to hear she's doing better. I'll keep her as well as the rest of your family ......and you because you're so concerned...in my prayers.