shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Program Question?

I have a little question...please tell me if I should open a new tread !

Me and my partner (Mag Henrey) are ready to kick some ass in the Amazing Digi Scrap Race. I'm scrapping with CS2, she has Elements...

If we need to work 'together' is there anyway to accomplish this ?

If not we could always download a trialversion but it will be completely new for me...

2. Quote Originally Posted by inge View Post
    I have a little question...please tell me if I should open a new tread !

Me and my partner (Mag Henrey) are ready to kick some ass in the Amazing Digi Scrap Race. I'm scrapping with CS2, she has Elements...

If we need to work 'together' is there anyway to accomplish this ?

If not we could always download a trialversion but it will be completely new for me...
    Inge--

You guys should have no problem working "together". CS is the same 'basic' program as PSE, with a whole bunch of extra stuff. PSE just doesn't have as many options with many of the tools, you can't use paths or channels, etc. If you run into any problems just PM me and I can probably help you out!
    AmyLeigh

Thanks for your respons AmyLeigh ! So we should be able to open eachother's work with or own program without having to save in a special way (without losing the layers ) ?