shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Saying hello from New York

1. Saying hello from New York

Just wanted to introduce myself very quickly.. I'm Kori, a stay at home mom of two children, happily married and we live in the Capital District of New York.

I got into digital scrapbooking (after doing paper for two years) about a year ago. At first, I had some trouble with it (getting elements and such to look properly, lol) but now I actually perfer digital over paper. Partially because my daughter can't get into my digital supplies, lol.

I'm looking forward to being here and hopefully sharing a layout or two soon!

welcome kori!!! Good time to join as we have a big birthday bash coming up this week!! Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your LOs in the gallery :)

Welcomd Kori! I am not far from you....we are a little south of you but still in Albany County. I am also a SAHM, but homeschool my 2 girls. I started digital scapbooking in May, but had done paper scrapbooking for about 10 years.

Wendy C.

Welcome to GDS...we are so glad that you have found us. I know that you will find the community to be very helpful and friendly so if you ever need anything just YELL.

Check out some of the challenges too...I know that you will enjoy doing them. I can't wait to see your work in the galleries.

Welcome aboard.

Addie

Welcome to the friendliest site around. I was from Ithaca NY until 5 years ago when we moved to North Carolina.

7. Welcome to the site - I have found the site to be fun and friendly - with great challenges. I know you are going to enjoy it.