shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: How to use a QP

Hybrid View

1. Question How to use a QP

Thanks for this wonderful site. I'm so excited to read and see all your beautifuls layouts.

I would like to use a QP. How I do it? Is it the same as template tutorial?

Hi Julie,
    Actually a quick page is even easier to use then a Template. With a QP you just have to add the pictures and you are all set. So there is no adding of things to the layers or any of the hard work. I hope that this answers your questions...

3. Thank you so much for your fast answer. I will play with the QP of Fillydesign.

4. can u add to a quick page or take out anything?

you can only add to to it. You put pictures underneath the holes made for the pictures and then can add embellishments, journaling mats, text, etc on top. You can fold any of those in with the rest of the quickpage though.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

6. I'm totally new at digiscrapping and the QPs I found were all so beautiful that I had to use them. I have a question regarding QPs that have two frames that are close together. My problem is that the photos underneath overlap. I usually use the lasso tool to crop the photos out and sometimes I don't do a good job with it. I was wondering if there's an easier way to do this.