shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayer Request

1. Prayer Request

Hello ladies,

I know many of you are Christians out there and I would like to ask for your prayers. My dear cousin and her husband tragically just lost their 9 month old daughter. I don't want to go into details, but it will be a very hard time for them....not only because of her death, but the circumstances surrounding it. Please, please put them in your prayers.

Their names are Missy and Brandon. Their daughter's name was Lexi Marie.

Thank you, and God bless you all!

Oh my Shana, They will be in my prayers for sure. I'm so sorry to hear this. I just can't imagine.

Hugs,
    Theresa

How very sad. they will definitely be in my prayers. I hope the best for them through this challenge.

How absolutely awful - will be praying for them for sure.

so heartbreaking... they are in my prayers.

Shana,
    I can not even imagine the pain that they and the family is going through right now...you all are in my prayers. {{{{{hugs}}}}} to you...

I'm so sorry to hear such sad news and to lose one so small, how devastating for the whole family. My prayers go out to all of you.

8. I can't tell you how much your prayers mean. The power of prayer is immeasurable. The Lord's strength will carry them through this I know.

Again, thank you, and continue to remember them.

Oh no.... just breathed a prayer for them.... the Lord knows exactly what they are going through and He will be able to pull them through.

So sorry to hear this...prayers being sent...