shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi, My name is Andrea

Hi, My name is Andrea

Hello everybody! I'm brand new here. You may know me from some other sites, I'm around. I haven't posted any LOs yet, but I'm intertested in competing for the Supreme Team, so I guess I'd better get crackin, hey?
    Nice to meet you!
    These are cool blinkies!

Welcome to GDS...I am so glad that you have found us. I know that you will find the Supreme Team Challenge to be a lot of fun. As well as the community to be very helpful and friendly...so if you ever need help just YELL.

Check out some of the challenges I know that you will enjoy doing them as well. And I can't wait to see your layouts in the gallery.

Hi Andrea... So glad you made your way over here... and good luck in the Supreme Team Contest... look for a sneak peek coming soon of the first free product to be used for round 1 !

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Hi Andrea!
    ~~Julie P.~~

Hi Andrea.

And did you just say sneak peak? Oh, happy day!

Welcome aboard.

Addie

Thanks everybody for the very nice welcomes! It's great to join a new group at the start of the month cuz that means all new challenges (in addition to the big challenge! ) You guys will probably get sick of me.
    See you around!

Hi there! I'm Andrea too! Hope you like GDS!

9. Welcome to the site - I have found the site to be fun and friendly - with great challenges. I know you are going to enjoy it.