shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: new from Sussex

Post new from Sussex

Hello to everyone i am from Sussex only scrapbooking for about 1 and halve month now but addicted, before the idea of scrapbooking putted me of for all the glue and mess but THANKS for technology we can do it digital.

2. Welcome to our community! You'll fit right in with all the other digiscrapping lovers/addicts here :) Hope to see some layouts of yours! Check out all of our challenges for great inspiration to get those layouts completed and to get posting bonuses!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Welcome to you...I am so glad that you have found us here at GDS. I know that you are going to find the community helpful and very friendly so it you ever need anything just YELL.

Check out the challenges if you get the chance. They are a lot of fun and I know that you will enjoy them. I can't wait to see your work in the galleries...again welcome to you.

Hi and welcome!! When you say that you are from east Sussex, is that East Sussex in England??????? Cos if it is, you are near to me!!!

But, if its not, you are still very welcome here :)

Look forward to getting to know you :)

Yes East Sussex Hastings England, where are you? Thanks

how cool! I think you must be my nearest digiscrapper!!! I am in Hampshire - a small town halfway between Portsmouth and Guildford-ish!!!

It's a small world you will see more actually alot of me here.

8. Welcome to the site - I have found the site to be fun and friendly - with great challenges. I know you are going to enjoy it.