shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Kia Ora (greetings) from New Zealand

Arrow Kia Ora (greetings) from New Zealand

Hello everyone. Im so happy to be here. This site is so beautiful. Its new too and I am very much interested to join and hopefully I can make it on the teams here one day hehe. Anyway, for now... nice to meet you and I look forward to playing (creating) with you all.

Oh sorry ... a bit about me. Well I come from Nz and I have 2 wonderful children. I have been playing in PSP for about 6 years learning webgraphics etc etc then i moved on to Incredimail and started creating stats. And I discovered digital scrapbooking about 3 months ago and have been addicted ever since. Prior to discovering digiscraps I had a creators block for a year. I am so happy to be back into my psp again.

Hugs
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

Hi and welcome :) I know how the block thing is. I love it when you open a door to a whole other world where graphics are involved.

3. HI Melissa and welcome! Isn't it great to have your creativity sparked again! Sounds like you have lots of catching up to do too with those 2 munchkin layouts :)

4. WELCOME Melissa! Have fun here, I've found it is so warm and friendly, I love it!
    Ila

Spending time is inevitable.
    You're going to spend your time doing something.
    It might as well be something you want to do.
    ~ Peter McWilliams

5. Welcome!! Don't you just hate that block?! Im glad that you have visted, and isn't this site nice?! just wait, the ladies are even more friendlier and much more welcoming

Hey Phoenix!! You know a Sarah Kennedy from NZ?? She's an online friend I've never met..sometime when we all chat I'll tell y'all 'bout a weird thing she had happen and I had people all over the world trying to help her!! Anyways, welcome aboard. Love your avatar...i've had a thing lately for creating leather tags...gotta do some for my Wranglers wedding album...
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

Thanks everyone for the welcome. Strawberry sorry I dont know that person. Also good on you for creating leather tags. Im currently in the process of making a leather and denim kit myself. Hugs
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

8. Welcome! I am new here to, from wisconsin. Have you ever heard of Nic Howard from New Zealand. A great friend we met on line she is great with paper scrapping. take care...Linda

9. Welcome to the site - there is a lot to do here - with real friendly members and admin staff.