shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: July 2014 Use It All Challenge

1. July 2014 Use It All Challenge

LilyAnn here hosting the challenge for you this month!

For this Challenge, you will need to create a layout using EVERY PIECE of a previous posting bonus Mini Kit. If you don't have any yet you may choose a Mini Kit from ANY CURRENT GDS Designer. Designers come and go so please check that the Designer is still a part of GDS.

If you complete a layout, you will get a piece of our posting Bonus Collab kit "Let Freedom Ring." Your layout must be unique for this challenge and cannot be used for any other challenges here at GDS.

Make sure to put a link here with your layout and upload your layout to the Use It All Challenge Gallery by midnight on the deadline. Don't forget to give credit and let us know what Mini Kit you used.
    Please either link to the Mini Kit in store or give us a preview in this thread as we need to check you did use it all.

Layouts Due July 31st EST.

Here is your posting bonus.
    Last edited by britnkaysmemaw2; 07-12-2014 at 12:39 PM.

2. Can't wait to see what you create!

I used He's My Dad Posting Bonus by Rossi Designs. It didn't have flowers so I used a blue flower and yellow ribbon from He's My Dad Posting Bonus by Maria Designs, and a yellow flower from He's My Dad Posting Bonus by LyllahRaven Designs.

And here's my LO:
    Glitter compliments of Penny (pennysan) -- thank you, Penny!

Here is my layout using the posting bonus by Maria Designs.

Name:  My_dad_and_I.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  149.0 KB

Name:  maria-hmd0614digiGDS.jpg
Size:  136.9 KB

Here's mine. I cut shapes out of 3 of the papers. Does this count as using them?

Name:  M2&3selfies.jpg
Size:  1.85 MB

Name:  lrd_wf_preview.jpg
Size:  220.4 KB

Proud Creative Team Member for:

6. Quote Originally Posted by mommadorian View Post
    Here's mine. I cut shapes out of 3 of the papers. Does this count as using them?
    Sure does!!!

My Brother Irv and his Grandson Carter fishing in Minnesota!

I also used some brushes to give a foggy tree line and add rough waves to the water I created and sandy beach too! Hope this is okay. I used the whole kit using the polka dot paper on the side and the brown paper for the text background and the green paper as my main background.Used some drop shadows here and there too!

I used Crescent Moon Designs - He's My Dad June 2014 Bonus Kit.

Name:  CMD-HMDJunePosting-Preview.jpg
Size:  145.9 KB

My page is linked to gallery too!

angmag55

Wonderful pages

Designing as Jemima's Digital Boutique I CT 4 Happy Scrap Arts and a Honorary CT 4 S2SS ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

9. Love all the pages so far. Keep them coming ladies!