shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: In Memorium of a friend, Catherine Simon..."Hivart"

I am so sad I didn't get a chance to know her better. I remember my first encounter with Cath. She helped me create my first signature, for the March color challenge.

I woke up this morning and my first thoughts were of Cath, then I realised there will be no new message from her today, nor ever again. All that everyone has said is so true, Cath was such a special lady and such an inspiration, she helped me so much with ideas and the special vintage images she loved to share with me. I will always treasure those images, they were her Mother's and Cath wanted me to use them in my kits and loved seeing them come to life in a kit. Thank you dear friend. I will think of you always and one day we will meet up. Fly with the Angels knowing you loved by us all.

I was out of town until this afternoon, so I just heard this news. I am in shock. Cath has been such an encouragement to me in my layouts. I will miss her presence here in the forum.

Cath was an amazing and generous soul who touched my heart with her kindness and encouragement. My deepest sympathies to her family and dear friends.

5. this is so sad. My thoughts go out to her friends and family
    I proudly help create for: Angelique's Scraps , Bee creations, Desclics, Ilonka's Scrapbook designs, JuliEnriquez Designs ,Kastagnette , kittyscrap , Krysty Scrap Designs, Laitha's Designs, Le petit Scrap, lins creations, Lady R designs, Marta van Eck, Pat's Scrap, S Designs, Sarayane, Scrap'Angie, Stephy Scrap, E-scape and scrap, and Pickleberry pop
    http://www.cooperslittlecorner.blogspot.com/
    pinterst: http://pinterest.com/zanthia5/ scrap stacks : http://scrapstacks.com/zanthia

What an unexpected shock! May her family and friends be comforted in this great loss. Thank you for the pictures and memorial layouts of her.

OMGoodness! I'm in shock, too! I didn't know her well, but she's one person at this site who I shared PMs with. That is just so sad. And I'm sad for all of you who knew her better than I did. It must be a terrible loss.

I was shocked to bits when I heard the news Wednesday. I'm still struggling with this for so many reasons. Not only do I struggle with the loss of somebody I was just getting to know, somebody who was a beautiful woman in so many different ways; but also we are very close in age and she passed from a heart attack. Until now only Andrea and a very small handful of people know this, but I am (temporarily) leaving designing this summer due to my health situation in an attempt to ensure I don't have a heart attack or any of a number of other heart disease related problems. So my struggle is that not only am I sad and will miss Cath, but this hits much too close to home for myself physically as well and scares the heck out of me.

My heart goes out to her friends and her family who must be having an incredibly hard time with this.

I can't think of Cath without thinking of GDS.. she was one of the first people that wrote a note on one of my layouts and was such an inspirational and kind person. She will be dearly missed. I hope and pray that her family and loved ones can have peace.

What beautiful posts and pages! I am touched!