shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: In Memorium of a friend, Catherine Simon..."Hivart"

In Memorium of a friend, Catherine Simon..."Hivart"

I need to let you all know that Catherine Simon, "hivart" has passed away of a sudden heart attack yesterday. This comes as very devastating news to all of us who knew her. She has been around GDS for a long time and has been a friend to many of us. She always had a kind comment to give.

She was an amazing scrapbook artist and has sold in the store as "Maria & Cath Designs" making quick pages and photobooks for the past year. We are all so saddened by this news. Here incredible page gallery at GDS is here:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...sername=hivart

The gallery really shows what a great person she was.

I have posted here one of her signatures, her photo, and a layout she made with a quote that is so fitting for her. I cannot imagine having not known her. We will miss her dearly.

Name:  cath3.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  22.2 KB
    Name:  cath2.png
Size:  215.0 KB

Name:  cath4.jpg
Size:  125.2 KB
    Last edited by Andrea; 06-18-2014 at 07:36 PM.

I am so sorry to hear this sad news. My sympathies for her family and all her friends.

She was a beautiful person inside and out and I will miss her terribly!

I just cannot imagine GDS without her!

4. A great tribute! Cath surely will be missed.

May she rest in peace. I will miss her.

A truly remarkable woman with great heart, remarkable talent and the ability to touch you with kind words. We will all miss her so very much. I feel honoured that she was a part of my team, the GDS team and I'm sure the other designers who had Cath create LOs and help spread the word in digiland are feeling as we all are. She will be missed greatly, but we can still view the marvelous creations that Cath touched us with. Rest in peace my dear!

I still am struggling with this news, Cath was a really amazing lady, she was my CT & friend, we had many laughs and her layouts were always amazing, her clustering was just incredible. We had often talked of meeting in real life one day, now sadly that will never happen. RIP beautiful lady, I will miss you always.

I'll miss her--I was on a few of the same ct's. Nice tribute Andrea.

She will be missed.....

So sorry to hear about Cath! She was really a big part of GDS and I will miss her.