shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another Update on the daily download rewind program!

Another Update on the daily download rewind program!

Hi everyone! As you may know, we have a new daily download program where you can collect a kit each week. We are going to continue to run the daily download rewind program. The pieces for the week will be available as part of the daily download rewind program for the week that kit is being offered. You can save your daily download rewind coupons and use them during a particular week if you miss a daily download.

After the week of that kit is up, each designer will leave at least one piece from the week for the daily download rewind program, but not all pieces will be available because the full kit will be available for sale. I just wanted to let you know about this so you can keep a daily download rewind coupon on hand in case you miss a download. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please send me a private message.

Thanks Andrea, for explaining how this will affect the DDR program.

It is an awesome program, as is the New Daily Download program, and we are lucky to have this available here at GDS!

Yes I agree - love the new DD program. Thanks for explaining about the Rewind program Andrea.

Makes sense! And I couldn't agree more about the DDR program. I love it and think it's SUCH a great idea!

I have not used the DDR till now but have started thinking about it.
    Does the new rule mean that Ive to wait till my favoured kit will maybe
    show up or can I get it anyway ?
    -----------------
    I also just realized that Christinas parts are up this week and that
    Ive already missed at least two of them. Most certainly Ive to
    purchase this two parts the regular way, or ?
    Last edited by Blackthorne; 06-17-2014 at 10:35 AM.

Love

Helga

Proudly creating for Ginger's Scraps N Pixels

http://www.meineherzensdinge.npage.de
    http://pinterest.com/HBlackthorne/
    Breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackthorne View Post
    I have not used the DDR till now but have started thinking about it.
    Does the new rule mean that Ive to wait till my favoured kit will maybe
    show up or can I get it anyway ?
    -----------------
    I also just realized that Christinas parts are up this week and that
    Ive already missed at least two of them. Most certainly Ive to
    purchase this two parts the regular way, or ?
    The Daily Download program works like this:
    Full info and Sign-UP is here: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...osting-Program
    ================================================== ================
    NOTE: This is a summary of what is in the link above!!!!!!!
    That's right! Sign up here to join our Posting Program that will gain you coupons to grab past Daily Download freebies given.

Sign up for the program by posting in this thread with your # of posts by looking to the right of your name in this thread when posting a reply. This number grows as you comment so we must know that number you start out with when signing up in here. PLEASE SEE PREVIEW BELOW!

We'll keep track of counts of your postings in the forum area and comments in the gallery. As you meet certain milestones, you'll earn your choice of a previous daily download....

Milestones are:
    25 posts = 1 free previous daily download
    50 posts = another previous daily download
    every 100 after that gets you (ie. 150, 250 etc) renders you 2 previous daily downloads.

FYI, clock starts ticking from the point you sign up for this program, not from the point you first registered on our site. No time limit, just however long it takes you to meet those milestones.
    You can do the math using the Post: your count is over to the right of your name on your post in this thread, add to that to get what your own milestones will be. Otherwise we would have to reset your number of posts back to 0 and that will affect your title (GDS Addict, GDS Admirer).

You send me, britnkaysmemaw2 a PM with your milestone and I then get you a coupon to use in the shoppe in the Daily Download Rewind Category.
    ================================================== =================
    You were mentioning Christmas items. Those possibly are part of the $2 Tuesdays.
    Each designer has different products they put on sale on Tuesdays for $2. You can find that category HERE.
    Please NOTE: This is only on Tuesdays,,,,,other days of the week these items revert to their normal price!

This is a Separate program from the Daily Download Rewind and available for Purchase on Tuesdays!!!!!!

Hope this answers some of your questions.
    Cathy
    Last edited by britnkaysmemaw2; 06-18-2014 at 11:36 AM.

+ Reply to Thread