shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sport my blinkie for a chance to win!

1. Sport my blinkie for a chance to win!

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/c...Fanblinkie.gif

Sport my blinkie in your signature for a chance to win a $13 coupon to my store!
    Blinkie should be posted by Friday June 13th and needs to remain in your siggy until the end of the month when a random winner will be chosen.

Reply to this thread so I can see you sportin' it!

How do I do it? I copied the link from Photobucket, but I'm not sure how to put it in my signature.

3. Up top where is says "Newsletter, Blog, Chat" under there, there is a button that says "Settings." Click on that. Than on the left hand side there is a selection that says "Edit Signature." That is where you put the blinkie. I used the "Option 1- Enter URL image from another site."

Hope that helps! Let me know if you (or anyone) has any problems doing this.

It looks right in the siggy box but it is not showing up here. Now what?

5. After you put it in the siggy, you have to save it. I don't know how many times, I forget to save it after I work on it!

When I click on the link, I get a page showing the blinkie, but it doesn't go to photobucket. When I tried it before, it took me to photobucket. This time, I copied your link, then pasted it in my signature, using Option 1. Then I upload and saved it. It's still not showing up though.

7. Use the link below. Put that in as the URL link after clicking the insert image button in the top of your siggy edit box. Note: I didn't use the Option 1 that I mentioned in a previous post, I used the "insert image" button.
    Let me know if you still have trouble.
    And because of the troubles, I'm extending the deadline to get the blinkies posted until June 15th.

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc330/Molly10300/afd_firstFanblinkie.gif
    Last edited by LilyAnn; 06-10-2014 at 03:27 PM.

It worked!! Thanks for walking me through it.

It's there!! But, now my signature is tiny. I can't figure out why.

YAY! it worked this time.

CT for A Fish Design