shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: June 2014 Progressive Art Journal ~ What Fruit are YOU??

Name:  progressive-art-journal-challenge.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  113.6 KB

Here's mine, great challenge love the extras and thanks for the coupon.... I am back and realised that I have used it to purchase the bundle and I shouldn't have. So Sorry. I have sent an email asking to have fixed up.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...0061&nocache=1
    Sorry Lin
    Last edited by linnie; 06-20-2014 at 11:16 PM.
    Regards Linnie
    Visit my blog:
    http://thechocolategeranium.blogspot.com/

These are all looking great, I don't think I can do this one this month. I just don't have it in me. Denise will keep the fun happening though!!

I know how you feel Vicki! It's going to take us all a bit to adjust!

At long last here is my week 2 page. I was rather ambitions and created tags from fruit shapes clipped to some of the stash builders 24-28 papers. I used 5 different fonts. Did I mention I love fonts? KR Orange blossom, KR Apple, Latha, Lauren Script, Fruit Sale.
    Image is linked. Thanks for looking.
    Name:  June-AJ-WK-2.jpg
Size:  167.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    I know how you feel Vicki! It's going to take us all a bit to adjust!
    I think I've been in shock the last couple of days. She was so very kind and friendly, always had kind comments. She was very talented. Here layouts were always in my picks over at the Studio. She left a pretty big whole in digiland. There have been some beautiful tributes which show how dear she was in many peoples hearts. I didn't know her well but I think she would have loved to see the finished pages so I am forging on. (((HUGS)))!

hmmm weird that it was able to work on the bundle!!! Oh well!!

Quote Originally Posted by marlie67 View Post
    I think I've been in shock the last couple of days. She was so very kind and friendly, always had kind comments. She was very talented. Here layouts were always in my picks over at the Studio. She left a pretty big whole in digiland. There have been some beautiful tributes which show how dear she was in many peoples hearts. I didn't know her well but I think she would have loved to see the finished pages so I am forging on. (((HUGS)))!
    Thank you for forging on Marlie! I know that is what Cath would have wanted us all to do!
    It is taking all I have to do that, but I know it is what she would have wanted!

8. This one is proving to be a Challenge!!... but that said it makes it all the more fun...
    Name:  Aj_June_Challenge-001_Large_1.jpg
Size:  78.4 KB

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...-wk-2&cat=1401

Here is mine for week 3.

Name:  Progressive_Art_Journal_June_w_3.jpg
Size:  173.0 KB

I added a glitter shadow to my fruit and moved my word tabs. Credits in gallery . Ladies I am struggling with keeping the fun for this challenge but I know Cath would like me to continue. link to gallery
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...eek-3&cat=1401

Proudly creating for Dana's Footprint Digital Design, Ginger's Scraps N Pixels