shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This or That ?

1. Rowboats :) I haven't done it but would love too

Water Skiing or Lying/Sitting on a Float towed by a boat ?

Designing as Jemima's Digital Boutique I CT 4 Happy Scrap Arts and a Honorary CT 4 S2SS ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

If I had to pick, the second choice, but first I would want to know how big the float is and how fast the boat is going. Also is down a gentle river or the choppy sea. I think you can guess I am a bit nervous!!

cake or cookies?

3. Cookies

Cookies or Slices ?

Designing as Jemima's Digital Boutique I CT 4 Happy Scrap Arts and a Honorary CT 4 S2SS ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Slices of what?

5. Cake slices - for an eg: Lemon Slice ;)

Cookies

knitting or crochet

7. neither - can't do either :(

patchwork or sewing ?

You got me there!
    Sewing but only necessities.

ice skates or roller skates?

9. neither of those either

Painting or Sketching ?

Sketching, I tend to muddy my colours with paint

Charcoal or pencil